A seriously entertaining writer’s workshop/conference. Boot-camp for aspiring authors. Agent Scouting Pitches (sell your story to an agent!) Get Publishers top Success Secrets you can use. Learn from top authors in different fields of interest & how they have published millions!
Registration is $100 per person for the daylong event, catered lunch $25 per person (please make us aware of any food allergies) but if you register early it is included in the $100 price, with snacks available throughout the day.
Followed by The Great Imposters Ball - a Favorite Book Character Ball will be held that evening at 7 PM for those who want to attend the pre-sale ticket price for the Ball is $25 per person for adults. At the door price is $40.
A list of close hotels can be obtained upon request.
Advanced Tickets Available on Eventbrite
Author, Publisher and Agent Line Up:
- William Bernhardt: an American thriller/mystery/suspense fiction author best known for his "Ben Kincaid" series of books. He has sold more than 10 million books in the US and other countries throughout the world.
- Charles Sasser: a full-time freelance writer/journalist/photographer with over 50 books published in many genres, including historical, military, Science fiction, thriller novels, even a romance. He considers himself an adventure writer.
- Regina Riney: more than just a keynote speaker--this "publisher" cares about writers and helping them understand the ins and outs of selling books and getting published. Regina is a rare hybrid of publisher, editor and speaker.
- Becky Cline: currently have 4 published novels, a novella and a short story available in print and eBook through Amazon. She wrote short stories and poetry for confession magazines.
- Lauren Miller of Metamorphosis Literary Agency, joined their team in 2019 and is actively seeking clients who are interested in communicating faith-based values through fiction, and telling compelling stories. She will hear pitches during the event.
- David Harrison: is an American children’s author and poet. His poetry, fiction, and nonfiction for young readers have been anthologized in more than 185 books, translated into twelve languages, sandblasted into a library sidewalk, painted on a bookmobile, and presented on television, radio, podcast, and video stream.
- Jennifer Di Camillo: has written over 30 published books and contributed to approximately 20 anthologies.
- Lara Bernhardt: a writer, editor, and audiobook narrator. She lived in India, and her experiences there color her stories, in addition to her extensive research on human trafficking and sex slavery. She contributed the novella Cassandra to the Shine series, and has narrated over a dozen audiobooks. She is Editor-in-Chief of Balkan Press and also publishes a literary magazine,
- Synova Cantrell:Synova works as the Production Editor of True Crime: Case Files Magazine. As SWMO’s #1 True Crime Writer, Synova authored Unorganized Crime; a biography of the ex-gangster Sidney Heard of Chicago, IL. Her best-selling series, Seriously Stupid Criminals, is a fan favorite in both paperback and e-book formats.
- Betty Ridge: Deadlines, recaps many of the stories she covered during 35 years as a journalist in three northeastern Oklahoma communities. One day she was covering Oklahoma's first execution in nearly a quarter century — the next day she covered a cow chip throwing contest at a fair. She has self published her memoir.
1700 Martins Branch Road
Fordland, Missouri 65652
417 767 2233
Follow directions here