Worth by After Daybreak
Finally the music video for After Daybreak! Justin Cardoza did a great job, to see it go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5vlJLy5f8I
Commandments of Love
What more can be said?
We work daily, sometimes with more energy and enthusiasm than at other times. But little by little we see the accumulated efforts of out labors.
It is just so with a marriage as well. Each day we add to the sum whole of what we want that prized relationship to look like as we glance back thru years of toiling together. Is it the beautiful dream our hearts yearned for when newly married?
Dear Abby revisits the commandments for love, I'd like to list them here.
1. Put your spouse before you mother, your father, your son and your daughter _ you mate is your lifelong companion
2. Do not abuse your body with excessive food, tobacco, drink or any foreign substance that goes into your arm or up you nose.
3. Remember Cleanliness is a Virtue
4. Willingly share all your worldly goods with your mate.
5. Do not forget to say, "I love you." Even though your love may be constant, your spouse needs to hear those cherished words often.
6. Remember that approval of your spouse is worth far more than the adoring glances of a hundred strangers, so be true to him or her.
7. Permit neither you business nor your hobby to make you a stranger to your spouse. The most precious gift you can give is time.
8. Keep your home in good repair, because out of it come the joys of old age (not to mention its resale value).
9. Forgive with grace, because who among us doesn't not need to be forgiven?
10.Honor the Lord your God every day of your life, and your children will grow up to bless you.
Here's where Bonnie Talks: "Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking" Chinese proverb... so what am I thinking?