It takes effort. It takes self-control. It takes unselfishness. It requires the true essence of love, which is an anxious concern for the well-being and happiness of one’s companion.
"A contract of eternal bond of love,
Confirm'd by mutual joining of your hands,
Attested by the holy close of lips,
Srengthen'd by interchangement of your rings..."
Here's where Bonnie Talks: "Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking" Chinese proverb... so what am I thinking?
- Wild Mens Ball
- Princess Tea at the Castle - Girl Adored
- Chat-A-Con April >
- Much Ado About Nothing- Flappers, Gangsters and Witty Banter
- Wizardry of Words
- The Great Imposter Ball
- Roaring 20's Great Gatsby Soiree
- Lost Spanish Treasure Faire >
- Lionora's Loves
- The Masquerade Ball
- Dickens Afternoon Tea
- Gift-mare Before Christmas Ball
- L'e'toile Balle
- Plan Your Trip
- Just Photos
- Contact us